For over four decades, CCANS has stood as a cornerstone of support, education, and advocacy for members. Our diverse membership includes organizations from both the Department of Community Services and the Department of Seniors and Long-term Care. Operating at arm’s length from the government, we champion our members’ interests by recognizing their successes in care and bringing a collective voice to address the challenges they face.
Join us today and unlock a wealth of benefits for your organization:
- Free Education and Training: Access valuable resources and training opportunities for your employees at no cost.
- Registered Pension Plans: Secure your employees’ futures with our registered pension plans.
- Insurance Discounts: Enjoy exclusive discounts on home and auto insurance, as well as various products and services through CCANS Partners.
- Professional Development: Expand your skills and network through professional development opportunities offered at our annual conferences.
- AGM Participation: Attend our Annual General Meeting and contribute to the direction of CCANS.
- Social Media Exposure: Spotlight your organization with a feature story on our Facebook page, reaching a wider audience.
CCANS offers four different membership categories:
- An individual incorporated service provider or stakeholder, licensed and budgeted by the Department of Senior’s & Long Term Care, or Department of Community Services.
- Full members have the right to vote, or hold a Board position, if elected, via their authorized representative.
- A non-profit organization or individual hoping to enhance the mandate of the Association, but which are not stakeholders licensed and budgeted by the Department of Seniors & Long Term Care, or Department of Community Services.
- Associate Members do not have the right to vote or hold a Board position.
- Companies with a vested interest in the activities of CCANS the Association, and who provide, or are looking to provide products and services to the Association’s Members.
- Corporate members do not have the right to vote or hold a Board position.
- An individual who has been awarded honorary membership by the Board of Directors for having rendered meritorious service to the Association or the community.
- An honorary member shall pay no membership dues.
- An honorary member is eligible to attend meetings of the Association, speak at such meetings and serve on committees in an advisory capacity.
- An honorary member is not entitled to introduce motions or vote in the affairs of the Association or hold office on the Board of the Association.
Membership in CCANS is $365/year.